Sana Asseh's Desk
- Sony a7II
- 70's leather chair
- Eclisse Table Lamp - Artemide
- Vintage Tam Tam stool
- Green plant from Indonesia
- Toilet paper mirror
- Studio Hinrichs london calendar
- Design, photography books and printed publications
- 60's wooden box found in a the "now demolished" Carlton Hotel, Beirut
- Found stamps (letters and fun ones)
- Pencils lots of different types
- Found rulers, lots of different types
- Large wooden cabinet from the 50's
Hello, I am Sana Asseh, a Lebanese Art director, I run my own brand communication and design office from home.
Can you tell us something about your desk setup?
It’s all about collecting stuff from different flee markets and shops. I like being surrounded with objects that have a history behind them. Almost everything on this desk was “owned” by somebody else before me. Expect for the books, the computer, the camera and the mirror :)
Is there anything you would like to improve on this setup?
I would love to have more space, I’m planning to add an extension to my table just to be able to gather more stuff.
Is there something on your desk which helps you stay focused? What is it?
The mix between new and found objects makes me feel quite at ease while working. I like the homefeel of it.